Your winter 2020/2021 at Hotel Cristal
In order to provide you with a safe holiday this winter as well, we have taken various measures against COVID-19 and will periodically adjust them as necessary. Here are the most important points.
- First things first: room, space, and fresh air offer the best conditions for a safe holiday. You see: The generous premises of our hotel are especially beneficial to you this year!
- For our guests there is generally no obligation to wear mouth and nose protection in the building. If you, however, would like to wear mouth and nose protection you are of course free to do so.
- Depending on legal requirements and depending on the area of work, our employees wear mouth and nose protection.
- Safety distances are maintained in all areas.
- All employees are regularly tested for COVID-19 – once a week or every ten days, depending on legal requirements.
- All employees are measured daily for fever.
- Fully automatic thermal imaging cameras for fever detection are installed in the hotel.
- Disinfectants are available for you throughout the premises.
- Contact surfaces such as handrails, elevator buttons, and door handles are disinfected several times a day.
- In addition to the standard room cleaning, the rooms of new guests are also disinfected with an ozone unit. This kills all germs and bacteria in the room.
- At the buffet, employees and guests wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves; we are also happy to serve your favourite dishes directly to the table.
- Pools and saunas are open as normal. The general rules of distance and hygiene apply.
- Fitness offers and workouts take place outside or in our large conference room.
The legal requirements and conditions may change. We continuously adapt our working methods and habits to the latest measures.